Jeff Morris

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

"Navigator" wrote in message

I had no idea we lived so close together. I may even have walked past
you on the street several times in the past few years! Is you boat at
the 'new' marina off Key St? Talking of model building you should see my
Victory!

I don't know which marina you consider "new" - and there isn't a "Key St." in
Charlestown now. I was at Shipyard Quarters Marina (piers 6 and 8 -
Constitution is pier 1) and at Constitution Marina, which is at the old Hoosac
Pier on the other side of pier 1. Now I'm across the Mystic River in Chelsea.
SQM was built in the late 80's, I think. Constitution Marina was somewhat
earlier.