Navigator

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

I'd say your statement "because he too has a grudge and an emotional
need to insult others." is pretty insulting to him (and me).

No, mostly you. You chose that sentence as paramount to represent that
book.

Was it from the book or a review of the book?

You love to insult others above all else, it seems to be your one
hobby.

Good lord. My insults are very few and only ever in kind. It's you that
is insulting.

No ryhme, no reason. If the author's context for that sentence
did not explain his charge, and give some details, *then* he'd be as
guilty of indulging in empty insults as you are.

But if you knew the author and his work as you claimed then you would
know that the question of seamanship was most germain. In anycase, he
knows more about that subject and the Pride than you can possibly
imagine and you would do well to read his book before you spout off
again about tall ships in sqaulls.

... But then all you ever really do is insult others who know more
than you don't you Doug?

Oh yes, ask anybody. All the others, I just constantly harp at them
don't I?

No you only 'harp' at anyone who shows up your BS but you often get away
with it because of ignorance.

Cheers