DSK

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

Navigator wrote:
I'd say your statement "because he too has a grudge and an emotional
need to insult others." is pretty insulting to him (and me).

No, mostly you. You chose that sentence as paramount to represent that
book. You love to insult others above all else, it seems to be your one
hobby. No ryhme, no reason. If the author's context for that sentence
did not explain his charge, and give some details, *then* he'd be as
guilty of indulging in empty insults as you are.

... But then
all you ever really do is insult others who know more than you don't you
Doug?

Oh yes, ask anybody. All the others, I just constantly harp at them don't I?

If you're a good boy and eat all your vegetables, tomorrow I'll explain
the discussion between Jeff and I on the subject. Oh wait, he just
constantly insults you too, doesn't he? Acting all superior knowing
about tides and stuff? It's a big conspiracy, Navvie!

DSK