Jeff Morris

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

C'mon, nav, be a man and admit you were wrong. Only a coward like booby plays
the "I was trolling all along" ploy.

"Navigator" wrote in message
No, I'm being dead honest about my saying she's motoring was a troll. I
knew I could get the Dogs barking if I said she was motoring. I know her
better than probably anyone else here -lived very close to her and
walked past her nearly every day when I worked in Baltimore.

Cheers

Martin Baxter wrote:

Navigator wrote:

Awww c'mon. I say it was the best this week!

What utter drivel. First you post that the Constitution was motoring,
then when it is pointed out that she has no motor, you backpedal and
claim that she was being towed, next it becomes apparent that the tow
vessel was not in fact towing. Finally you lack the spine to say 'oops',
but instead resort to the tried and true Bobsprit cry, "It was a
troll!", implying that you knew the facts all along and were merely
trying to spark nautical discussion. Hogwash. Shame on you Nav!

Cheers
Marty