Navigator

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

Oh dear. Parrott is acknowleged as an expert on seamanship.

Unlike yourself.

... Hey it's OK just insult him too 'cos you are always right!

Actually, I have never insulted the man, only pointed out that you (and
he, in your specific quote for which you give no details and no context)
were quite insulting to others.

I'd say your statement "because he too has a grudge and an emotional
need to insult others." is pretty insulting to him (and me). But then
all you ever really do is insult others who know more than you don't you
Doug?
But then again, you are always right -right?

Cheers