Gould 0738

Default Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers

Suppose my handle was not anonymous and I threw turds, would that be OK?

-- Charlie

It would be slightly less offensive than a guy (gal?) hiding behind a cloak of
anonymity and launching personal insults.

If you want to say something about another poster, say it to his or her face,
IMO. Skulking around with no identity and posting insults is doubly low. Almost
as close to the bottom of the barrel as posting nonstop insults at a NG member
and then
"filtering" that person's responses- (that's a little girlie trick if ever
there was).