Lady Pilot

Default 6000 miles.... 4.5 days

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Yup.... I'll do it... but I have to reapply for my US VISA stamp so I can
enter your country. That will take at least 4 months.

Thanks! I'm sure it will be at least for months before anything is ready
anyway.

The boat's name is "Octopus"

Maybe I should change the name to "Octopussy" to give it more of a James
Bond theme? LOL!

The owner just repowered it with a Yanmar 2GM. The only calamity being he
applied paint to the topsides and cabins with a brush. It looks terrible.
Other than that the vessel seems equipped for living aboard...

What about radios and nav equipment? Anything seriously wrong with the
interior?

I have the photos of it on my hard drive if you care to see them. I

believe
he's asking around 27K. Probably because of the painted topsides.

I thought it was 25K last I looked, but it's been a while...

I've seen a few pics, I will look up the link and send it to you e-mail and
maybe you could let me know if they are the same ones you have on your hard
drive.

What a
terrible thing to do to a fine vessel. The paint will have to be
professionally removed and the fiberglass restored to regain it's value.

Is it possible that I could do some of the sanding? What would a reasonable
price be for this job if I hired a professional to do the work?

LP