Gould 0738

Default Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers

Yes, there is clearly the sound of Chuck's Ox being gored.

Or.. maybe something is hitting home for some reason.

What? More fan mail from the guy who just claimed he "seldom sees" my posts?
Isn't this the third or fourth personal comment today? Several based on wild
speculations such as this? And, as ever, *no* discussion of the subject at
hand. And all this after the recent, obvious lie that he had me "filtered"?
Maybe I should be flattered. This guy seems to be fixated on a handful of
personalities. How does one get so lucky?

Last guy I knew that was named Wally came from a tiny little town called Fort
Young, Wisconsin. As I recall, he wasn't exactly a Rhodes scholar. It was easy
to remember his place of birth with three simple initials:

FY, W.