Capt. Mooron

Default 6000 miles.... 4.5 days

Yup.... I'll do it... but I have to reapply for my US VISA stamp so I can
enter your country. That will take at least 4 months.

The boat's name is "Octopus"

The owner just repowered it with a Yanmar 2GM. The only calamity being he
applied paint to the topsides and cabins with a brush. It looks terrible.
Other than that the vessel seems equipped for living aboard...

I have the photos of it on my hard drive if you care to see them. I believe
he's asking around 27K. Probably because of the painted topsides. What a
terrible thing to do to a fine vessel. The paint will have to be
professionally removed and the fiberglass restored to regain it's value.

CM