del cecchi

Default Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey

Surely you must realize that it is entirely appropriate to be suspicious
of a "Customer Satisfaction Survey" company that allows the results to
be used for marketing. In fact that markets the results to be used in
marketing. You may think consumer reports is incompetent in their
testing, and their political alliance with the trial lawyers turns my
stomach, but I have never heard anyone accuse them of cooking the test.

And they don't allow use of their results in marketing. Motor Trend, on
the other hand.... And now JD Powers. Sad.

del cecchi
"Spam Me Please" wrote in message
Gould, do you not see that my statement follows the exact same logic

as
yours against JD Powers? If you do not think it is fair to say that

about
you, why do you think it is fair to slander a company that has based

it's
existence on it's reputation as being fair and unbiased?

You are bowing out because you know you have been caught. You like to
pretend that you are just being analytical and factual, in reality,

you have
an axe to grind and you don't care who you hurt.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Didn't you say you sold cars for a living? I have heard that car

salesman
make money by getting people to buy their product. I have heard

that
some
people will lie to get people to buy their product. I have heard

that
car
salesman have a reputation for lying and doing whatever it takes to

get
the

order.

Following your logic concerning JD Powers you must be liar who

would do
anything to make a buck.

Repeat:

1. Whenever somebody abandons the subject at hand and tries to

divert into
personal flames, I don't suspect I'm winning......I know I have won

the
argument.

2. There is no point continuing this thread to give you additional
opportunities to flame and insult. Rather obviously, you ran out of

ammo a
while back and are reduced to throwing turds.