Jonathan Ganz

Default STOP the MADNESS

Well, there are a lot of idiots in the world. 30,000 seems like a small
number.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message
I don't doubt your story. (And it is, after all, an antidote that
doesn't say much about the other 30,000 Mac owners.) But I suspect that
if they were sailing their Mac near the Gulf coast as I will be, instead
of on a lake, there would be plenty of wind to keep them sailing.

Well, what do you expect them to say... that they got ripped off??

I also notice that the contributors to the very active Mac discussion
groups seem as enthusiastic about sailing their boats and racing their
boats as those on any owner group on the net. Some of them have been
sailing their boats for years, and they are still getting great pleasure
from them.

Sort of like you being "above average" in intelligence?

As has also been discussed, those who have sailed the new 26M tell me
that its sailing performance is substantially improved.

Jim