Jim Cate

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

wrote:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:30:57 -0500, Jim Cate wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:48:11 -0500, Jim Cate wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

check the headers and then do a Google. Roger has posted here before.

Binary, think about this for a moment. This newsgroup can be read by
anyone in the United States with access to the internet. In fact, it
can be read by people around the world. - In England, France, Germany,
Italy, Japan, Russia, China, etc. Do you REALLY think that the "real"
Roger MacGregor is going to post comments criticizing his boats like
that on this newsgroup? Comments like:

real sailors know what a "CRAPPY, SHODDY PRODUCT WE PEDDLE." Our
customers have "NO CLUE WHATSOEVER ... AS TO HOW BAD OUR BOAT REALLY
IS." And telling everyone on the www that he paid a bribe to
Practical Sailor, and paid off the DEP and OSHA?

Jim,

If I'm the gullible one, why do YOU have the Mac26m?

BB

So you prefer to run away from my question, right BB? Do you REALLY
think that Roger M would post statements like that on this ng?

Jim