Jim Cate

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Actually, that's not true, even in my case (of non-substantive posts).
The fact is that we tried to disuade you from your purchase, but it
turned out that you had already bought the junk and now seek to
justify it.

This is a lie, of course. (But you don't care whether you have to lie a
little bit on the ng, do you Johnny? Lying, cheating, distoring others
statements, is just part of the game for you. Right Johnny?)

So far, you haven't asked a single question that wasn't
answered in great detail. Thus, you are a MacBoy, a fool, and
stupid.

Not true, of course. No one has directly responded to my my discussio
nof six advantages the Mac 26M has over the Valiant 40. Most of all, its
capability of addressing the issue of time.

Jim