Jim Cate

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Roger MacGregor wrote:

Sorry to hear you feel that way Jim. I've been posting to this group
for 25 years. if you want, you can call me at the office and verify
that it is indeed me. I'll be glad to discuss the new 'M' model and
maybe we can make a deal on your bridge.
Call the factory and ask for Rog.

Roger MacGregor

Roger, could you elaborate on your statements to the effect that you
peddle a "CRAPPY, SHODDY PRODUCT" and that your "customers have "NO CLUE
WHATSOEVER ... AS TO HOW BAD OUR BOAT REALLY
IS." And tell me about the bribe you said you paid to
Practical Sailor, and your paying off the DEP and OSHA?

That's an interesting story.

Jim