Gould 0738

Default Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey

Didn't you say you sold cars for a living? I have heard that car salesman
make money by getting people to buy their product. I have heard that some
people will lie to get people to buy their product. I have heard that car
salesman have a reputation for lying and doing whatever it takes to get the

order.

Following your logic concerning JD Powers you must be liar who would do
anything to make a buck.

Repeat:

1. Whenever somebody abandons the subject at hand and tries to divert into
personal flames, I don't suspect I'm winning......I know I have won the
argument.

2. There is no point continuing this thread to give you additional
opportunities to flame and insult. Rather obviously, you ran out of ammo a
while back and are reduced to throwing turds.