Donal

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

"Jim Cate" wrote in message
From my experience on this ng so far, around 98% of those who ask me a
question are doing so hoping that I'll goof, or make a mistake of some
type that they can then use as a "gotcha" for further ridicule or
sarcasm.

Ignore it.

Based on the answers that you gave me, I am sure that you will enjoy the
boat.

The opinions of strangers on Usenet doesn't matter one iota.

You will have great days on your new boat. After all, the greatest pleasure
in life is "being out on the water". The difference between a Mac26 and a
Swan is very small in this respect.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new boat!

Regards

Donal