Jonathan Ganz

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Wow. Two WHOLE DAYS! Yes folks, this is some expert!

You didn't ace the test. You missed 2% (assuming we believe
you, which we don't).

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Actually, I do understand, since you said you have an above average
IQ. Above average = 101. The 98% is meaningless, as an ASA or
other test has NO MEANING. What counts is sailing ability. If I
had been your instructor, I would have told you to pick another
hobby.

Wrong again, Johnny. The ASA course included two days of sailing, in
which our instructor tested us on sailing on all points of sail,
performing man-overboard-recoveries, docking, following the channels,
reading the markers, observing right-of-way rules with respect to other
boats of all kinds, knot tying, etc. While you may say that my score of
98 has no meaning, the test was very comprehensive. The results
indicate that I'm not a total novice, or a dumb-ass as you have
previously stated. If I were a total dumb-ass, I couldn't have aced the
test.

Jim