Jonathan Ganz

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Well, unlike you, he's an honest guy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:48:11 -0500, Jim Cate wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

check the headers and then do a Google. Roger has posted here before.

Binary, think about this for a moment. This newsgroup can be read by
anyone in the United States with access to the internet. In fact, it
can be read by people around the world. - In England, France, Germany,
Italy, Japan, Russia, China, etc. Do you REALLY think that the "real"
Roger MacGregor is going to post comments criticizing his boats like
that on this newsgroup? Comments like:

real sailors know what a "CRAPPY, SHODDY PRODUCT WE PEDDLE." Our
customers have "NO CLUE WHATSOEVER ... AS TO HOW BAD OUR BOAT REALLY
IS." And telling everyone on the www that he paid a bribe to
Practical Sailor, and paid off the DEP and OSHA?

If so, I have several bridges up for sale.

Jim

And you really believe that Roger is posting these notes? Notes stating
that: real sailors know what a "CRAPPY, SHODDY PRODUCT WE PEDDLE."
That his customers have "NO CLUE WHATSOEVER ... AS TO HOW BAD OUR BOAT
REALLY IS." And telling everyone on the www that he paid a bribe to
Practical Sailor, and paid off the DEP and OSHA?

Scott, I happen to have a Mac26M for sale that you might be interested
in buying.

Jim