Roger MacGregor

Default Ignore the aesthetics, can it sail, and...WILL it be sailed?

That was our intention from the git-go. Beginners are afraid of
sailing, yet they want to make claim to the title 'sailor'. The 'X',
and now the new and improved 'M' model are meant to intice the sailor
in you, yet have the look, and therefore the safety of a power boat.
Trust me, it works.

Roger Mac

"John Cairns" wrote in message ...

I have a problem with their looks. While Bolger designs might look ugly and
boxy(not saying they do) they look like sailing vessels. The macs look too
much like powerboats, especially the new ones.
John Cairns