Jim Cate

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Wally wrote:

Jim Cate wrote:

... Or were you hoping to get another answer.

What sort of 'other answer' do you think I was hoping for?

Actually, I didn't say that I thought you were hoping for another
answer.

Then why ask if was hopng for another answer? What were you alluding to?

From my experience on this ng so far, around 98% of those who ask me a
question are doing so hoping that I'll goof, or make a mistake of some
type that they can then use as a "gotcha" for further ridicule or
sarcasm. In this case, I had suspected that you were expecting that I
was blowing smoke, and that I really didn't have any specific,
substantive problems with the Mac 26x.

If I was wrong in this regard, and you really aren't trying to put me
down, please accept my apologies.

Jim

Jim