Gould 0738

Default Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers

I guess whenever someone says they find your argument weak, you assume you
are winning the argument.

Whenever anybody begins name-calling and making disparaging personal remarks
rather than sticking to the issues, I *know* I'm winning the argument.

I just answered another of your "black helicopter" insults (the one you said I
shouldn't take personally). That's the 4th or 5th time you have stooped to
insult in this debate.

Is there any good reason to continue a discussion of the topic at hand just to
provide you with more opportunities to launch flame and insult? I think not.