Spam Me Please

Default Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers

Can you provide any proof of your theory that JD Powers uses bias survey to
provide better results to the company who is "buying" the survey?

I guess whenever someone says they find your argument weak, you assume you
are winning the argument.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I have seen you put blinders on and ignore the obvious when you are
discussing politics, but I just put that to politics, it seems that you
really just decide what side of an issue you are going to support and

ignore
everything else. It does seem that you prescribe to many different
conspiracy theory's. Did you hear the one about LBJ killing Kenned?

The only similarity between this and a political thread is the party that

is
losing the argument based on issues keeps trying to swtich to

personalities.
That's a consistent trend.