Jeff Morris

Default STOP the MADNESS

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

In any event, the appearance of the Mac 26M is sufficiently attractive
that MacGregor can't come close to meeting the demand for the boat.

The fact that you were able to buy one and have it delivered in 2 months is
absolute proof that they are not backordered as you claim. When a boat is "hard
to get" it means its backordered 6 months or a year. Ordering in March for a
Spring delivery is essentially buying the dealer's stock.

You just believe everything the salesman tells you. Didn't your daddy teach you
anything about salesmen?

(And don't try to tell me that the comments of contributors to this ng
"prove" your point. - 95% of the participants on this ng are obviously
biased regarding MacGregor and would put down whatever design they came
up with.)

Actually, I thought that picture was rather flattering. From most angles
they're butt-ugly.