Jim Cate

Default STOP the MADNESS

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

It's blue and butt-ugly.

Johnathan, appearance is in the eye of the beholder (I personally prefer
the white hull), but what qualifies you to make judgments like that? Do
you have training in art, yacht design, color selection and matching?
What education or degrees do you have that relate to aesthetics?

In any event, the appearance of the Mac 26M is sufficiently attractive
that MacGregor can't come close to meeting the demand for the boat.
(And don't try to tell me that the comments of contributors to this ng
"prove" your point. - 95% of the participants on this ng are obviously
biased regarding MacGregor and would put down whatever design they came
up with.)

Jim