Pony Express

Default Any Dinghy Sailors Out There?

Just how big are you? We have had some pretty big
people in them, both for racing and learn to sail.
What don't you like about the acp? It's perfect
for club boats. No spider webbing or cracking
when boats bump and it stands up to hauling over a
beach far better than glass.
The thing I don't understand is why our
highschoolers don't like the JY's. They want
420's or FJ's because they're 'faster'. Truth is
that the JY is faster than either of them.

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
: Those JY15's are a little tight for me. I like
: them. We have 6 in the club. I don't think too
: much of the plastic they build them out of.
:
: "Pony Express"
wrote
: