John Cairns

Default 6000 miles.... 4.5 days

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
No I didn't sail it in a Mac 26X..... I drove it in a Ford F250 4x4.

I'm back.... just too busy to log on for too long. I did do a quick look

of
the more recent postings.

I'm in Halifax now. I have to put Overproof into the water on May 15th.
It's good to be back home.

I'm driving to Yarmouth tomorrow to drop off my Yankee buddies who took

the
trip with me so they can catch the ferry to Portland..... yes I hang out
with AMERICANS!

Just wanted to say Hi and clue you as to the W4 to date!

I'll check back later.... I have to make the liquor store for a bottle of
151 Lamb's Navy rum.

Capt. Mooron

Welcome back, almost. Try to post up some more pics in your webshots album.
John Cairns