DSK

Default Any Dinghy Sailors Out There?

"seems" is the key word there. The apollo is
faster.

Veridican wrote:
How would you know? I know you haven't sailed the 146, because it's a rare boat
being it's so new. And I know you haven't sailed an Apollo 16 ft, because it's
a rare boat being so old.

Uh huh. Better get the facts. I'd put money on Pony having sailed both
boats. I have and he gets around more than I do.

... So I know you don't know what you're talking about
(But when has that ever stopped someone from spewing hot air?).

When has a sense of false bravado prevented anyone from listening to the
truth?

DSK