Spam Me Please

Default Misunderstandings concerning JD Powers

I guess Bayliner just didn't have enough money to ask JD Powers to run a
survey for them, because if they did Bayliner could have come in number one.
It really surprises me that SeaRay would payoff JD Powers to give them a
good review, but forget to tell it's sister company to hop on the bandwagon
of buying a good review.

I have seen you put blinders on and ignore the obvious when you are
discussing politics, but I just put that to politics, it seems that you
really just decide what side of an issue you are going to support and ignore
everything else. It does seem that you prescribe to many different
conspiracy theory's. Did you hear the one about LBJ killing Kenned?

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
This is a perfect example of someone reviewing a product or service

without
any knowledge of the product being sold.

It certainly is.

Ever have anything to do with JD Powers except fill out a survey?

Powers apologists might find this link very interesting:

http://www.zieglersupersystems.com/d.../bravehart.htm

There are a number of references to JD Powers, as well as observations

that
some Powers surveys are useful to manufacturers seeking to terminate

dealers
for a variety of reasons.

I would need to look into the comment that JD Powers is part owner of a

company
that sells automobiles on the internet. This is the first I have heard of

that.