Donal

Default What will Phil do next?

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
It is always nice when someone you know does well.
How is your golf Donal? Are you a leftie or a rightie?

Hmmmm! I'm right handed. I don't play often enough to have a decent
handicap. I can do 18 holes in about 96.

However, my 14 y/o son is going to be good...... very good!

He has just become a Junior Member at one of this country's best clubs.
Today, he played 18 for 98. In four weeks he will be below 90.

Last week he played a round with a friend. After the game I asked them
about their score. His friend said that he had played "OK". I asked for
actual scores. His friend said that he scored ONE over par!!!!!! 14
y/o!!!!! My son is very competitive ...

Regards

Donal