Ed

Default Why is Jail better than the Navy?

Sad but true... I lived in New Orleans and in Fort Lauderdale when they
tried the tent prisons....people said it was in-humane and cruel and got
it stopped.... BUT it was still better then our military gets....When
are we going to learn that prison is not supposed to be be "nice"....

I say, take all the old ships in mothballs and make them prisons... make
the prisoners scrape and paint... .no need for guards... just moor it
off of Iraq...

Don White wrote:
Yeah.....but the jail residents don't get to call George Dubya 'Commander
in Chief'
That's gotta be worth something!

edo wrote in message
news:f38ba5db4aa478ab56177420d53392c9@cryptorebels .net...

1. No watch standing. There are already people there who get paid to do
that.

snip.....