N1EE

Default Proof of Darwins theories...

Maybe he's smarter than we think and they are
getting ready to collect on a big insurance
policy--enough to pay for a villa in Mexico.

A friend of mine has a business building fire
trucks. His secretary of many years decided
to retire and announced she was leaving the
company, gave 30 days notice, and retiring to
Mexico.

He was a little concerned. He told her to leave
a few weeks earlier, did an audit and found she
stole around $300,000 from the company over five
years, by making a big deposit to a bank for
subsequent disbursement to for payroll.

She is now in jail, but my friend never recovered
any of the money. The woman's "boyfriend
disappeared and is presumed living in Mexico in
the villa they were building.

"Scott Vernon" wrote

No, quite the opposite. I would think it would be harder on her waiting so
long for some word.

Maybe I'm too sensitive.
SV

"katysails" wrote in message
Scotty said:
yeah, me too, except for what he put his wife through.

If she didn't want to go, she could have stayed home. And wouldn't you
think she'd know what was and was not on the boat? Your statement makes

it
seem as if she was lashed to the mast and screaming to get off the

boat....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse