Donal

Default Proof of Darwins theories...

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
I hope he didn't pass on his genes.

This is not your typical California sailor.

http://www.soundingsonline.com/stories.html?story=2

Guernsey was STUPID and INEPT when he Redondo
Beach, Calif., last Oct. 8 without a life raft,
without a survival suit, without an EPIRB,
without a single sideband radio, without a
satellite phone. His only communications gear
was a VHF radio.

Oh for God's sake!

He knew the risks. He didn't take an EPIRB because he didn't want to place
rescuers' lives at risk.

I salute the man. He died doing what he loved - sailing.

He wasn't stupid, or inept. He made his choices. If I die at sea, I don't
want anybody to complain about the "system".

Regards

Donal