Gould 0738

Default Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey

Cobalt is considered the best runabout in the industry. It is the most
expensive, well built boat in it's class. Why wouldn't it get the number
one rating? What is so surprising about that? As I said, you are always
spotting black helicopters popping up everywhere you look.

Are you genuinely dense, or merely argumentive?

I recommended that you look at the Cobalt report for lack of objective format.
Has nothing to do with whether in your opinion Cobalt is the "best" runabout.

Is that what this is all about? You're an insecure Cobalt owner?