Jonathan Ganz

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

There aren't many owners who would contemplate opening
themselves up to ridicule. Even they are smarter than you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Scott Vernon wrote:

Then why are you still here?

Because: there weren't very many owners of the
new 26M, and I thought I might get some further substantive information
from this group, which is larger than the Mac group. I'm remaining on
the ng because it's become increasingly obvious that many on this ng
have become opinionated, set in their ways and rigid in their views, and
because the ng needs some new insights and some contributors who are
willing to state and defend some differing points of view.

Jim

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Scott Vernon wrote:

Jimbo, did you ask your silly questions on the Mac list, like I

suggested?

SV

Yes. The great majority on the Mac lists have one of the the older
models. I did correspond with and speak with some 26M owners.

Jim