Jonathan Ganz

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

They're a piece of junk compared to other boats in the same
price range. Nothing they could have done would improve
them enough to justify buying one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

katysails wrote:

I'm of the opinion that the guy is a MacGregor infiltrate, sent by the

company to turn the attention of the group on their sorry product...

Not at all. However, I am interested in maintaining some balance
between differing points of view, and it's obvious that the Mac-Bashers
have posted more than their share of notes ridiculing Mac owners in the
past few years, despite the fact that most of them know little or
nothing about the current model. Hopfully, I can help make up the
difference.

Jim