Gould 0738

Default OT The Incredible Lying BushCO!

Yep. It is the last thing the libs want to see before the election. They
do not have the country's interest at heart, only a deep desire to defeat
GWB.

You need to change that to "some libs".

The economy has been screwed up for far too long. We need a bit of breathing
room before the economic anthrax of deficit spending accelerated by
irresponsible tax cuts starts coming home to roost.

If the people of the US want to reelect a man who does not read, cannot speak,
and stages elaborate lies with no fear of reprisal, they deserve what they get.

I know the elaborate lie charge is pretty mean, so here's the elaborate lie I'm
referring to......it's been well documented.

An entire aircraft carrier filled with servicemen and women was diverted from
its course back to its home Naval Base in Everett, Washington, and ordered to
steam in circles off the California coast.

Local residents reported that the circling carrier could easily be seen from
the shore.

Bush scurries across the country, tosses his civilian garb into a closet, and
changes into a military looking flight jacket. He's going to visit the carrier.

Normal protocol for the POTUS when visiting an aircraft carrier would be to
land on the deck in Marine One (the presidential helicopter).

Bush arrived on the carrier in a fighter plane. Some simple dupes around the
country have been allowed to believe that he acutally landed the aircraft.

Here's the big lie: Why was Bush arriving by fighter plane? "Because the
carrier is so far out to sea it exceeds the range of the helicopter"

Yeah right. If our helicopters don't have more range than the several miles the
AC carrier was circling off the coast of Californina, we better get the heck
out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and the rest of our colonies ASAP.

Instead of being concerned that their president was lying to the entire world,
and telling such an obvious, cheap, and rickety lie to boot.....the right wing
clapped, cheered, hooted, and hollered for Boy George. Oh boy, George. :-(