Harry Krause

Default OT The Incredible Lying BushCO!

Jim-- wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:45:50 -0800, "jps" wrote:

"bb" wrote in message
.. .
On 01 Nov 2003 16:00:06 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Heck, if I was a leader over there, I'd want that mad man out
of office in the worst way.

S'pose any of those foreign leaders have access to the internet?

http://www.newamericancentury.org/st...principles.htm

I can't imagine they do. Aren't they all just a half step above
animals? They just don't seem to understand it's unpatriotic not to
support Bush's agenda.

bb

OPEC is making sure Bush doesn't get an economic boost from lower oil
prices. I think we can depend on them to keep the economy from really
taking off.

Is it your fondest wish that the economy not take off?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Yep. It is the last thing the libs want to see before the election. They
do not have the country's interest at heart, only a deep desire to defeat
GWB.

Be sure and let us know when Bush's "economic policies" add back three
million decent jobs, the number we've lost since he was appointed POTUS.
At that point, we'll be even with where we were, job-wise, when Clinton
left office.