Jim Cate

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well fool, since it was pretty clear that no one has the information
you're looking for then I don't really understand why you keep
posting about your bad purchase. Perhaps you can explain it?
It seems to me you just type the same crap over and over,
expecting to get a cordial response? Either you're stupid or
a troll. You pick.

________________________________________--

As long as you keep posting the same crap over and over again, my
stupid remarks remains appropriate for your more recent stupid remarks.
(But, of course, there's no law requiring you to continue to read my
notes or to respond to them.)

As posted above, if I'm really that stupid and my notes are that
insignificant, why is this discussion string the most extensive on the
ng, with over 400 responses? Why, after a few days of responses, would
any rational person want to waste his time continuing to respond to a
complete dummy, as you describe me, over and over again, ad nauseum?

In case you hadn't noticed, your actions aren't consistent with your
words.

Jim