bb

Default OT The Incredible Lying BushCO!

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 14:09:20 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

OPEC is making sure Bush doesn't get an economic boost from lower oil
prices. I think we can depend on them to keep the economy from really
taking off.

Is it your fondest wish that the economy not take off?

I don't know about it being in the catagory of "fondish wish", but I
could endure another year of this economy if it means getting rid of
George. Heck, after three years in the gutter, one more doesn't hurt
much more. I honestly can't think of one single thing positive this
president has done.

I guess, keeping to the intent of the thread, fondest wish would be to
get rid of him now, have the economy recover to where it was when he
started, and put about four million more people to work, and somehow
reverse the Iraq quagmire. Hey, one can dream, can't they?

bb