Jeff Morris

Default The Mac 26M: New and Improved!

I especially liked the floatation in the mast - it gives you a good feeling for
the stability of the boat.

A lot of the "improvements" just showed the weaknesses of the old model. I did
a quick check at the asking prices for older 26X's - it looks like a 5 year old
boat could be had for about half of the original price.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
What a bunch of unmitigated crap. It's all about appearance, performance
under power (mostly), and they can't even list knots (they use mph), but
I suppose with a 50hp engine, that's all you can expect. Wow, they're
now including pelicans for the lifelines.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message