Scott Vernon

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Jimbo, did you ask your silly questions on the Mac list, like I suggested?

SV

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well, Jhim, the facts are that you already bought your boat, and
were looking here for some sort of validation.

Nope. I hadn't bought the boat until last week, and I was hoping to get
some information from someone who had sailed the 26M, or who has spoken
with someone who had sailed the 26M, or who knew someting about it.

You didn't get it,
decided no one responded properly, then decided to get on your
high horse about lack of response.

Wrong again! I read all the asinine, opinionated comments from
contributors such as yourself and discovered that the Mac-bashers had
very little of substance to to say. Lots of crap, lots of biased
opinionating, but very little actual information.

Sounds to me like you're the
one who needs to press the down arrow. I mean the lever on the
toilet. You're clearly dumb and an asshole, but not a winner there
either.

Since you don't like what I have to say, feel free to filter me out.
I've been here a long time. I'll be here long after you're sick of
your crackerjack box boat and have to sell it at a huge loss.

It's your choice as to whether you want to continue reading or
responding to my notes. But don't hold your breath expecting me to fold,
or run away.

Jim