Mac

Default Tangled Whale

Zero-Knowledge MIME Encapsulated Message

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C4189F.06F08830

Here's my view....

I can see his point, but disentangling is really hard to do and very =
dangerous. Even in slightly rough waters it is difficult to do, you have =
to get into a small zodiac, and then hold a very long staff with cutters =
on the end of it, while you try to cut rope off of a large and powerful =
creature, any rough sea state makes it harder. Plus, there aren't =
unlimited funds for the work so I am sure they are spending money on the =
best way they can to increase their chances of success. My feeling is =
that they are doing whatever they can...these people (on the little news =
clip) have dedicated their lives to this work for minimal pay because =
they love the creatures

=
********************
Sculpture in Steel . Where art imitates life, or is that the other way =
around ???=20
www.benmcleod.com=20
************************************************** ***********************=
***

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C4189F.06F08830

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Here's my view....BRBRI can see his =
point, but=20
disentangling is really hard to do and very dangerous. Even in slightly =
rough=20
waters it is difficult to do, you have to get into a small zodiac, and =
then hold=20
a very long staff with cutters on the end of it, while you try to cut =
rope off=20
of a large and powerful creature, any rough sea state makes it harder. =
Plus,=20
there aren't unlimited funds for the work so I am sure they are spending =
money=20
on the best way they can to increase their chances of success. My =
feeling is=20
that they are doing whatever they can...these people (on the little news =
clip)=20
have dedicated their lives to this work for minimal pay because they =
love the=20
creatures/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIV /DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2      &nbsp ;   &nbs=
p;            &nbsp=
;        & nbsp;   =
        &n bsp;   &=
nbsp;       &nb sp;   &n=
bsp;       &nbs p;   &nb=
sp;       &nbsp ; =20
********************/FONT/DIV
DIV align=3DcenterFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Sculpture in Steel . =
Where art=20
imitates life, or is that the other way around ??? /FONT/DIV
DIV align=3DcenterA href=3D"http://www.benmcleod.com"FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2www.benmcleod.com/FONT/AFONT face=3DArial size=3D2 =
/FONT/DIV
DIV align=3DcenterFONT face=3DArial=20
DIV align=3DcenterFONT face=3DArial=20
DIV align=3DcenterFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIV align=3DcenterFONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2/FONT /DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C4189F.06F08830--