Scott McFadden

Default OT The Incredible Lying BushCO!

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...

Sorry if that sounds cynical. It is. I don't put any sort of skullduggery or
dirty tricks past politicians in general.

Well said and, an interesting "theory" you have there. Nothing these
dirty rotten scumbags, Rep or Dem, do surprises me.

I figured they (GB11) would have had the CIA plant some WMD's to be
"found" by now. If for no other reason than to make the chief LW
puppeteers dream up another "song & dance" for their legions of
mindless marionettes to endlessly "share" with us here on rec.boats.

Anybody who lived through the 60's knows that politicians
can be willing and able to accept American military casualties
as part of the price of politics.

"I will not send American boys to fight what is a Vietnamese
boys fight"(or words to that effect)-Lyndon Baines Johnson

+58,000 dead
+304,000 wounded

If I ever have the extreme misfortune of winding up in Johnson City,
TX I'm going to make it a point to take a **** on his grave.
--
SJM