DSK

Default Trip account-long

Great story, thanks John!

Sounds like the boat was a little rough... gotta expect some malfunction
and breakage but having the main rip just plain sucks... even if it
wasn't your watch. As for BobMarsha, she sounds like a peach. One reason
I avoid this type of trip. A few years back I did a delivery with a guy
who 1- threw up most of the way 2- complained about everything
constantly (I guess it's hard to have a positive attitude when you're
nauseous) 3- refused to clean up after himself 4- was a food hog 5-
snored loudly and 6- expected to be paid in advance when we weren't
getting paid at all, so instead he mooched & stole. At least BobMarsha
wasn't a helm hog!

FB
Doug King