Harry Krause

Default OT The Incredible Lying BushCO!

bb wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 08:36:40 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

How many body bags do you think will be coming home by elections next
year, Bill?

It's very unfortunate for those serving right now, but the locals know
more body bags equals trouble for Bush. It's hard to imagine every
leader in the region, other than Isreal, doesn't want to see Bush
fail. Heck, if I was a leader over there, I'd want that mad man out
of office in the worst way. I'm sure they are doing their best to
funnel support to the opposition and will increase that effort as the
election approaches. It looks like were up to about two body bags a
day now. Next summer should be a rough time to be hanging around
Iraq.

bb

Sadly, I don't believe that a handful of U.S. soldier deaths each day
has much of an impact on Boobus Americanus. The Iraqi opposition forces
know this, too, and since they have far better intelligence in the area
than we do, I would be saddened but not surprised to hear the daily
death toll rising as larger targets are selected.

I just love the way the idiot in the White House plays the game of
newspeak, don't you? "We're succeeding because the Iraqis are trying
harder."

Reminds me of what our military and political leaders were saying during
the war against the Vietnamese. It was crap then and it is crap now. We
have the weaponry to flatten military forces, but we don't have the
wherewithal to compete against superiority in intel.