Martin Baxter

Default Trip account-long

John Cairns wrote:
John had contacted him
on the radio to let him know we were coming, whaddaya know, FL marine cops
see us and order us to stop, write John a $50 ticket for not having a FL
registration on his boat, totally bogus as the boat is federally documented.

I do hope John has enough free time on his hands to go to court and waste as
much of the water cops time as he possibly can fighting this ticket.

The parking officers in the town closest to me seem to be averse to going
to court, every time I have announced my intention to dispute a ticket in
court the case has been dropped before the court date comes up.

Cheers
Marty

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----