John Cairns

Default New pics

"katysails" wrote in message
So who did you charter this wreck from so none of us ever does the same?
Thise are some steep waves there...what were the wind conditions? Wyd' you
take an obnoxious person with you? I didn't know you knew Bobspit that
well....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Wasn't a charter, a very seaworthy boat actually, though the leaks
definitely need to be fixed, as well as the other bits. We were supposed to
sail with a new main but it didn't arrive before departure. The obnoxious
crewmember definitely reminded me of BS, even the skipper told her to shut
up at one point.
John Cairns