John Cairns

Default New pics

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
That's your ''usual'' amount of equipment malfunctions? Sheesh!

What kind of music were they playing?

SV

I would say so, but not on Lake Erie. The music was Cuban, I guess. We were
anchored off a restaurant on Biscayne Bay called the "Rusty Pelican". I woke
up some time during the night thinking I was having a weird dream, someone
babbling Spanish through the forward hatch, which was wide open.I fell back
asleep almost immediately, in the morning I was asked if the music kept me
awake, which it didn't. I can remember waking up and wanting to shout out
shut up through the hatch, but I couldn't be bothered. The only equipment
that "malfunctioned" was the windlass and the lights, everything else broke.
John Cairns