Brien Alkire

Default New pics

Sounds awful and that's a nasty looking sea! I'd be interested in seeing
more.

Remind me, where'd you go?

"John Cairns" wrote in message
news
Interesting sail, had the usual equipment malfunctions and mishaps,
including, no running lights or masthead, ripped main, non-functioning
electric windlass, solid vang separated from the boom, numerous leaks,

panel
blown out of enclosure(starboard side), numerous leaks, grounding(soft
bottom, thank god), a lift bridge that wouldn't open(2 hours), a band that
played at full volume 'till 3 a.m.at our only anchorage, at least one

almost
completely useless and extremely obnoxious crew member,and lastly, a

ticket
from the marine police in Lauderdale.OTOH, we had some incredible sailing,

lot of laughs, and everyone made it back in one piece. Will post more pics
ASAP.
http://community.webshots.com/album/129572627BLfVvi

John Cairns