John Cairns

Default New pics

Interesting sail, had the usual equipment malfunctions and mishaps,
including, no running lights or masthead, ripped main, non-functioning
electric windlass, solid vang separated from the boom, numerous leaks, panel
blown out of enclosure(starboard side), numerous leaks, grounding(soft
bottom, thank god), a lift bridge that wouldn't open(2 hours), a band that
played at full volume 'till 3 a.m.at our only anchorage, at least one almost
completely useless and extremely obnoxious crew member,and lastly, a ticket
from the marine police in Lauderdale.OTOH, we had some incredible sailing, a
lot of laughs, and everyone made it back in one piece. Will post more pics
ASAP.
http://community.webshots.com/album/129572627BLfVvi

John Cairns